What information do we collect?
We collect information when you fill out a form, or subscribe to our mailing list. You may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You may, of course, visit our site anonymously.
What is the information used for?
Information you give us may be used to:
- Personalize your experience – helping us respond to your individual needs
- Improve our website – through feedback you provide
- Improve customer service – allowing us to effectively respond to your requests
- Your information, both public and private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the services you request.
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe information at the bottom of each email you receive.
- We use a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through your web browser if you allow them. These files enable the sites or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
We may occasionally, at our discretion, include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of those linked sites. We do, however, seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about those sites.